Re: [lyo-dev] Lyo Designer - Now as a standalone application

Thanks Jad, this is great news!

--
/Andrew
(from phone)

On 25 Feb 2020, at 23:10, Jad El-Khoury <jad@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

Just to let everyone know that you can now use Lyo Designer (and generator) as a standalone application.

See installation instructions: https://oslc.github.io/developing-oslc-applications/eclipse_lyo/install-lyo-designer.html

Lyo Designer is still available as an Eclipse plugin (for those that want it integrated with their Eclipse IDE). But if you want to avoid the hassle of plugin dependencies, the standalone application would provide the smoothest experience.

While at it, I would be very interested to know if anyone is actively using Lyo Designer. And if you want to share your experiences with me.

regards

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@xxxxxx, www.kth.se