Re: [lyo-dev] need sample RootServices format for OSLC 2 and OAuth2

Hi Mario

I believe the interest is in implementing Oauth 2.0. The current references in OSLC (including the ones you refer to) deal with oauth 1.0.

regards

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@xxxxxx, www.kth.se