[lyo-dev] Testing Lyo JAX-RS resources

Hello,

I have set up tests for the TRS JAX-RS resource with the appropriate setup of the OSLC4J properties and Jena providers. This should help you to set up similar tests for your own resources.

If the configuration will be getting more complicated and there will be sufficient interest, we might release a Lyo library for testing. Also, we will be trying to remove the use of the ‘javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest’ in favour of ‘javax.ws.rs.core.UriInfo’ so that we can replace servlet-based testing with native JAX-RS test frameworks (faster + allow better debugging of the filters and providers).

--

–Andrew.

Back to the top