Re: [lyo-dev] Swagger/OpenAPI support for OSLC4J projects

Jim

It will be the next feature to focus on.

Practically, I need to sort out how to best represent this option in the (EMF) model, since things are getting quite complicated for the user to grasp. (Too many options to find and choose from.)

I will prepare some ideas, and bounce it for feedback.

regards

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@xxxxxx, www.kth.se