From: lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrii Berezovskyi
Sent: 06 March 2018 15:17
To: Lyo project developer discussions <lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [lyo-dev] 2.2.0 release

Well, the patch is still awaiting a review from Jad or Jim.

–Andrew.

On 2018-03-06 , at 14:15, Paul X Slauenwhite <paulslau@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Andrew, where would we download this snapshot?  I don't see it in:

https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/lyo/org/eclipse/lyo/oslc4j/core/oslc4j-core/
https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/lyo-snapshots/org/eclipse/lyo/oslc4j/core/oslc4j-core/

Thanks,
Paul

Paul Slauenwhite | Development Team Lead, IBM Rational Quality Manager

<Mail Attachment.png>

paulslau@xxxxxxxxxx| Home Office: (902) 404-1589 | Mobile: (902) 221-6721

Persistent Systems Ltd. | Partners in Innovation | www.persistent.com

<Mail Attachment.gif>