[lyo-dev] Eclipse Lyo Trace/Debug Logging

We are attempting to debug an error response (400) returned from our Eclipse Lyo (OSLC4J) implementation.  We have the SLF4J JARs (API and Log4J) to the classpath and set the following logger level:

log4j.logger.org.eclipse.lyo=TRACE

However, we are not seeing any trace/debug logging in our log file.

Some questions:

1. Is there any documentation/WIKI on logging in Eclipse Lyo?

2. Is there any know trace/debug logging we could invoke to verify logging is working?

Thanks,
Paul

Paul Slauenwhite | Development Team Lead, IBM Rational Quality Manager
paulslau@xxxxxxxxxx | Home Office: (902) 404-1589 | Mobile: (902) 221-6721
Persistent Systems Ltd. | Partners in Innovation | www.persistent.com

Back to the top