[lyo-dev] using OslcOAuthClient

Hi

Does anyone have any experience in using the OslcOAuthClient (Lyo project org.eclipse.lyo.client) to handle an OAuth provider?

OslcOAuthClient seems to make sense when used in a simple java command-line application.

But, I cannot make it work from a web server (an OSLC server) that needs to handle tokens from multiple users.

OslcOAuthClient seems to handle a single OAuthAccessor accessor (it has a single protected accessor attribute), which is meant to represent a single user.

How can I make OslcOAuthClient handle multiple users?

Regards

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@xxxxxx, www.kth.se

Back to the top