Re: [lyo-dev] Any particular reason the Lyo client is not available on Maven Central?

Hi

I don’t think any of the Lyo libraries exist on Maven Central. Not just Client, right?

I normally add the following <repositories> section at the start of the pom file, before adding the Lyo dependencies – as usual.

  <repositories>

    <repository>

      <id>lyo-releases</id>

      <name>lyo-releases repository</name>

      <url>https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/lyo-releases/</url>

    </repository>

  </repositories>

(You can download such a sample pom file from https://wiki.eclipse.org/Lyo/AdaptorCodeGeneratorWorkshop#Setup_an_OSLC4J_project)

regards

Jad El-khoury, PhD

KTH Royal Institute of Technology

School of Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechatronics Division

Brinellvägen 83, SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)8 790 6877 Mobile: +46(0)70 773 93 45

jad@xxxxxx, www.kth.se