Re: [lyo-dev] Proxy for OSLC UI Preview

Not sure if this helps but for DOORS, when a proxy is configured, you have to make sure dwaHost is the proxy. Not the tomcat. Or it will send stuff back using the  tomcat address even if a Get was on the proxy address. The initial get might work but it gets messed up after.

Maeve

On Tue, 3 May, 2016 at 2:29 PM, Michael Fiedler