1-720-395-0914 (voice)
1-646-582-1403 (fax)
chirillo@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for Steve Speicher ---03/24/2016 08:52:22 AM---It might be better to post to jazz.net forum or check docsSteve Speicher ---03/24/2016 08:52:22 AM---It might be better to post to jazz.net forum or check docs at https://hub.jazz.net/clmhelp/index.jsp

From: Steve Speicher <sspeiche@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Lyo project developer discussions <lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/24/2016 08:52 AM
Subject: Re: [lyo-dev] How can we query for deleted items in Doors Next Gen?
Sent by: lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

It might be better to post to jazz.net forum or check docs at https://hub.jazz.net/clmhelp/index.jsp?re=1&topic=/com.ibm.rational.reporting.overview.doc/topics/c_ovr_arch_clmapps.html&scope=null

Though someone on this list may know.

Thanks,
Steve

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 4:20 PM, HOLTHUIS, RUDOLPH J <rh3136@xxxxxxx> wrote:
    We are using REST API to pull artifact information from Doors Next Gen (RM) in Rational and need to pull data that will list deleted artifacts.  In RTC we can easily get a list of Deleted items, as per this example : https://xxx.com/ccm/rpt/repository/workitem?fields=deletedWorkItem/deletedWorkItem/*  but we have NOT been able to find such a REST command for Doors Next Gen.

    Is there a way of doing this?  The only way we are currently doing it is to run a lengthy rest command to pull all of the artifacts and then compare the list to a previous one.  If there is a query or filter in Doors Next Gen that we can use to pull a listing of deleted items that would definitely assist us.

    Thank you!

    Rudy Holthuis

    Centralized Testing Support (CTS)

    Sr. Technical Architect