[lyo-dev] Adaptor generator case sensitve?

Hello,

We have been using the Adaptor Code Generator in order to support the OSLC specification for our Requirements Management tool  (using the 2.0 specification). We have created a resource called Requirements and then generated the code, but this code generates the resource requirement (lower case). As far as I understand RDF is case sensitive so my question is, is this a bug? This happens also when generating foaf:person resources, that are generated with lower case (instead of foaf:Person)

I’m attaching some examples of the code generated

  <oslc:ResponseInfo rdf:about="http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080/ReqAdaptor/services/serviceProviders/1/resources/Requirement">

    <rdfs:member>

      <oslc_rm:requirement>

        <dcterms:title rdf:parseType="Literal">Satisfaction</dcterms:title>

        <dcterms:contributor>

          <foaf:person>

As you can see, both person and requirement are in lower case

Thanks in advance

Best regards!

Back to the top