For sure. In this week I'm correcting some minor defects, as soon as I finish I will push the code to Lyo Client Gerrit repo.

Regards,
Fernando.

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 2:43 PM, Jim Ruehlin <jruehlin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Fernando,

This is interesting stuff, and I think it would be useful for a lot of people using OSLC.

Are you considering contributing your _javascript_ client library to Lyo? My organization already has permission to use that code so reuse is easier for us if we get the code via Eclipse.

Thanks,
Jim Ruehlin

----- Original message -----
From: Fernando Silva <fernd.ffs@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lyo-dev] OSLC _javascript_ Client
Date: Wed, Aug 5, 2015 9:24 AM

Hi,

I want to share with you a initial version of a OSLC _javascript_ client that I have developed to communicate with IBM Rational Team Concert. I have not had time to test with other OSLC enabled tools or other domains, but I think that this will not be difficult, because this library is basically a port of Lyo Java Client.
The link is https://github.com/fernando-silva/oslc-js-client.

The main functionalities that are implemented in this version are:

- Creation
- Update
- Creation Dialog
- Selection Dialog
- Query

Obs.: It's necessary to be logged in the target tool in order to use the client. The login module will be implemented a part, because it's specif of each tool.

Thank you, Fernando.