Re: [lyo-dev] OSLC provider for DOORS 9.5 as OSLC consumer...

Hi Carlos,

DOORS can consume OSLC 2.0 RM, QM, AM and CM.  Most commonly we see QM and CM - RTC and RQM are examples.  You add the details of the provider (rootservices and oAuth key/secret) to File-OSLC-Remote Services in DOORS.  But sample code I don't have.

What is the end goal - you want to build your own provider or you already  have something that can provide and you want DOORS to consume?  Once it's RM,QM,AM or CM it should work.  And I would say most useful if it doesn't 'just work' is Fiddler. See - IntegrationsTroubleshootingDebugCLMIntegrationWithDOORS < Deployment < TWiki

Maeve