Re: [lyo-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: Query on Folder

Well, I'm glad that I wasn't just being very obtuse about the query interface for OSLC.

And thanks for the mention of LQE--that might be possible, which would be nice. And that also put me onto the track of possibly using a different search engine to index DOORS and provide a faster search.

Thanks!

-bob