Tie-Line:313-3861
Mobile:902-221-6721
E-mail:paules@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for Rakel Alvarez ---04/16/2015 12:22:36 PM---Hello, I'm using OSLC Lyo project to consume from RQM. Is iRakel Alvarez ---04/16/2015 12:22:36 PM---Hello, I'm using OSLC Lyo project to consume from RQM. Is it possible to obtain

From: Rakel Alvarez <ralvarez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Lyo project developer discussions <lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/16/2015 12:22 PM
Subject: [lyo-dev] Test Script steps content OSLC API
Sent by: lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I'm using OSLC Lyo project to consume from RQM. Is it possible to obtain RQM test script steps content and modify those steps using OSLC API?

I'm able to obtain the necessary query capability,
https://locaƱhost:9443/qm/oslc_qm/contexts/_z4dnMeQzEeSHEeeRmhhRjw/resources/com.ibm.rqm.planning.ExecutionElement2, but I can't obtain steps title from there using a query.

lyo-dev mailing list
lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/lyo-dev