Best wishes,
Paul McMahan

[1] https://jazz.net/jazz02/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/78546

Inactive hide details for "Johnson, Jean-Luc" ---09/17/2014 11:58:45 AM---Hello Lyo Community, I'm using"Johnson, Jean-Luc" ---09/17/2014 11:58:45 AM---Hello Lyo Community, I'm using

From: "Johnson, Jean-Luc" <Jean-Luc.Johnson@xxxxxxxx>
To: <lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/17/2014 11:58 AM
Subject: [lyo-dev] OSLC client sample - RQM
Sent by: lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Lyo Community,

I'm using
http://git.eclipse.org/c/lyo/org.eclipse.lyo.client.git/tree/org.eclipse
.lyo.client.java.sample/src/main/java/org/eclipse/lyo/client/oslc/sample
s/RQMFormSample.java to consume QM artifacts.  The default sample code
works perfectly but I'm would like to implement a more advanced
scenario.

With RQM web interface, a quality Engineer can create a Test case. A
test case uses Test Scripts. Then the quality Engineering can add Manual
Steps to a given test script. In the end, it is possible from Jazz RQM
to navigate from a test case to its associated test scripts and to the
list of manal steps. I would like to achieve the same thing with my OSLC
consumer adapter.

Is it possible to fetch the manual steps via the OSLC interface? And it
is possible to update programmatically with OSLC any existing test
script by adding new manual steps?

Otherwise what are the workarounds?

I made a quick check with RQM and I couldn't find any OSLC services that
would allow me to do that.

Any idea is welcome.

Many thanks,
Jean-Luc Johnson