Re: [lyo-dev] OSLC CLient thread-safe implementation

Hey Samuel,

I had the PoolingHttpClientConnectionManager already in mind, too. I have only few experience programming with the Apache HttpClient. So this suggestion would generally require to re-implement the "OslcClient.java" from zero. Additionaly it would also require to dismiss the usage of the Apache Wink client abstraction, since it is not thread-safe, too.

Regards,
    Benjamin

--
Benjamin Röhl                    Phone: +49-391-54456936
pure-systems GmbH               Fax:   +49-391-54456990