[lyo-dev] LDP conformance results for Eclipse Lyo LDP

Per the LDP Test Cases [1] document, I am submitting our results [2]  for the Eclipse Lyo LDP server implementation [3]

To be clear, we ran with 1 configuration for BasicContainer and 4 different configurations for DirectContainer, resulting in 5 different results [2].  The WG summary report [4] has also been updated to reflect these results.

Currently we don't mark one test case as passed (even though we support the requirement) since the test hasn't been written.  So technically it would/should pass 100% of the MUSTs for DirectContainers.

[1]: https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ldpwg/raw-file/default/tests/ldp-testsuite.html
[2]: https://github.com/w3c/ldp-testsuite/tree/gh-pages/report/contrib
[3]: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Lyo/LDPImpl
[4]: https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ldpwg/raw-file/default/tests/reports/ldp.html