Re: [lyo-dev] problem with the change management sample provider

James,

Can you confirm that you have no other Lyo reference implementations running? If you do, the second one you launch won't work because they use the same ports. The reason I'm thinking that is because /OSLC4JRegistry is running and it's used by all of the OSLC4J samples.

Is there any error in the console?

--
Samuel Padgett | IBM Rational | spadgett@xxxxxxxxxx
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLC

Inactive hide details for James Jou ---04/07/2014 08:31:29 PM---I'm picking up Eclipse Lyo.  I follow the instructions stated iJames Jou ---04/07/2014 08:31:29 PM---I'm picking up Eclipse Lyo.  I follow the instructions stated in  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Lyo/Buildi

James Jou <jjou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

<lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

04/07/2014 08:31 PM

[lyo-dev] problem with the change management sample provider

    Sent by:

lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm picking up Eclipse Lyo.  I follow the instructions stated in
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Lyo/BuildingOSLC4J  to build the
org.eclipse.lyo.oslc4j.changemanagement project. The build was done
with no error.   After launching OSLC4JChangeManagement, I entered
http://localhost:8080/OSLC4JChangeManagement/services/changeRequests
. This results in a 404 HTTP error (resource not found). Entering
http://localhost:8080/OSLC4JRegistry/catalog/singleton works fine.

Seemly the project does not know the OSLC4JChangeManagement web
context. Can anyone help me on this issue.

Thanks,
James