[lyo-dev] problem with the change management sample provider

I'm picking up Eclipse Lyo. I follow the instructions stated in http://wiki.eclipse.org/Lyo/BuildingOSLC4J to build the org.eclipse.lyo.oslc4j.changemanagement project. The build was done with no error. After launching OSLC4JChangeManagement, I entered http://localhost:8080/OSLC4JChangeManagement/services/changeRequests . This results in a 404 HTTP error (resource not found). Entering http://localhost:8080/OSLC4JRegistry/catalog/singleton works fine.

Seemly the project does not know the OSLC4JChangeManagement web context. Can anyone help me on this issue.

Thanks,
James

Back to the top