[lyo-dev] How to using the AM domain resource type Link Type

Hi OSLC community,

I’m using the OSLC AM domain with my application. See specification at http://open-services.net/wiki/architecture-management/OSLC-Architecture-Management-Specification-Version-2.0/ . Basically I grabbed the code http://git.eclipse.org/c/lyo/org.eclipse.lyo.client.git/tree/org.eclipse.lyo.client.java/src/main/java/org/eclipse/lyo/client/oslc/resources/ArchitectureResource.java  and http://git.eclipse.org/c/lyo/org.eclipse.lyo.client.git/tree/org.eclipse.lyo.client.java/src/main/java/org/eclipse/lyo/client/oslc/resources/ArchitectureLinkType.java

The implementation of the architecture resource is quite obvious. But when it comes to the link type resource I have the feeling that I miss the concept. The spec says:

Link Type (LT) - A URI that represents the type of a link. In semantic web terminology it is the predicate of an RDF triple. It clarifies the type of relationship between two resources. Link Type URIs may be defined locally, within the OSLC, or externally (i.e. Dublin Core terms). Link types could be defined in RDF Schemas.”

I don’t see any properties that mention the two resources. Then how that is work? Do you have any example?

This lead me to my second question:

At this moment, RTC can consume my OSLC Service provider application. How can I save back the link to my application. Unfortunately the AM resource doesn’t have relationship properties like the Requirement resource for example. I have attached a snapshot picture of the message I received from RTC.

Thank you for your support.

SaveLinkBack.png

Best regards,

Jean-Luc Johnson