Re: [lyo-dev] PLM OSLC4J

Hi Shree,

The protocol used with the tool depends on if the tool supports it or not.
For example XML-RPC was used to communicate with bugzilla because bugzilla has an API for it,
so you need to check whether the tool you want to make the adapter for has an XML-RPC API or not.

Regards,

Mohamed

Hi Sean,

Thanks for the advice. I have gone through the presentation.
I actually wanted to know, as in Bugzilla adapter, XML-RPC protocol is used.
Can the same protocol be used in any other applications for example Teamcenter.

I am facing few problem by using XMLRPC protocol with teamcenter.
Please let me know if you can provide any inputs to it.

Thanks,
Shree