Gesendet: Montag, 03. Februar 2014 um 15:48 Uhr
Von: "Samuel Padgett" <spadgett@xxxxxxxxxx>
An: "Lyo project developer discussions" <lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [lyo-dev] Lyo OSLC Client for Rational DOORS

Marcus,

> By the way, is there a way to fetch the whole information set of all requirements
> in a given module at once instead of querying the member urls first?

If you call OslcQueryParameters.setSelect("*") and then OslcQueryResult.getMembers(Class<T>) on the result, does it give you what you need?

--
Samuel Padgett | IBM Rational | spadgett@xxxxxxxxxx
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLC

Inactive hide details for "Marcus Engelhardt" ---02/03/2014 04:15:15 AM---Hi Maeve,   thank your very much for your response! Y"Marcus Engelhardt" ---02/03/2014 04:15:15 AM---Hi Maeve,   thank your very much for your response! You made my day! It is the project parameter tha