Best wishes,
Paul McMahan
IBM Rational

Inactive hide details for Daniel Chirillo---01/16/2014 02:44:54 PM---Since RQM has 2 distinct result asset types -  Test Case RDaniel Chirillo---01/16/2014 02:44:54 PM---Since RQM has 2 distinct result asset types -  Test Case Results and Test  Suite Results -  I think

From: Daniel Chirillo/New York/IBM@IBMUS
To: Lyo project developer discussions <lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/16/2014 02:44 PM
Subject: [lyo-dev] Enhancement Request: Rename TestResult to TestCaseResult
Sent by: lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Since RQM has 2 distinct result asset types -  Test Case Results and Test Suite Results -  I think it would be worth refactoring the class name of TestResult (in org.eclipse.lyo.client.oslc.resources) to TestCaseResult.

Regards,

Daniel Chirillo

IBM Software Services for Rational

1-720-395-0914  (voice & fax)