[lyo-dev] Basic Authentication

Hello!

I need to develop a RM-client and therefore I downloaded the eclipse lyo sample clients .

There are two RM-client samples: the Doors client with oauth and the RCC sample.

But I need basic authentication and try to implement this but without success.

Is there the possibility to use the OslcClient  with basic authentication?

The idea was to use

OslcClient client = new OslcClient();

ClientResponse getResponse = client.getResource(URI, OslcMediaType.APPLICATION_RDF_XML);

Requirement requirement = getResponse.getEntity(Requirement.class);

When I use HttpURLConnection or Client I’m able to download data but can’t parse them directly to a requirement.

It’s not the best way to do this for each variable instead of using getResponse.getEntity(Requirement.class).

How can I use OslcClient with basic authentication?

Regards

OTTO BRECHELMACHER
Junior Engineer

Safety & Security Department

Safe and Autonomous Systems

AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH
Donau-City-Strasse 1  |  1220 Vienna  |  Austria
M +43 664 8251393  |  F +43 50550-4150
otto.brechelmacher@xxxxxxxxx  |  http://www.ait.ac.at

FN: 115980 i HG Wien | UID: ATU14703506

www.ait.ac.at/Email-Disclaimer