Re: [lyo-dev] OSLC lyo client sample for DOORS Next Generation

Hi, Jean-Luc. The DOORS OAuth sample has some hard-coded URLs for DOORS 9.x. I'd look at the RRC samples, which should also work for DOORS Next Generation.

Unfortunately, it seems we don't have an OAuth sample for CLM. You could switch the RRC sample to use helper.initOAuthClient(), but you'll need to handle the OAuthRedirectException to approve the access token. In the future, I'd like to add two-legged OAuth support to the client since this is more common for programmatic access.

We did recently add two-legged OAuth to the TRS test suite, which is another example. It requires setting up an OAuth consumer in DOORS Next Generation with a functional ID.

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/14994/

Hope this helps,
--
Samuel Padgett | IBM Rational | spadgett@xxxxxxxxxx
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLC

Inactive hide details for "Johnson, Jean-Luc" ---09/16/2013 01:27:50 PM---Hi,"Johnson, Jean-Luc" ---09/16/2013 01:27:50 PM---Hi,

"Johnson, Jean-Luc" <Jean-Luc.Johnson@xxxxxxxx>

<lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

09/16/2013 01:27 PM

[lyo-dev] OSLC lyo client sample for DOORS Next Generation

    Sent by:

lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I would like to develop an OSLC consumer for Doors Next Generation (I’m using DNG 4.0.3). I looked at the OSLC Lyo java client samples project and I have managed to get the OSLC RTCFormSample work fine! But I have been struggling to provide an OSLC consumer for DOORS Next Generation. The project Lyo java client deals specifically with a DWA server (not Doors NG). Does this class apply for Doors Next Generation as well?

Best regards,

lyo-dev mailing list
lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx