[lyo-dev] How to POST multiple OSLC resources to a service provider?

Hi All,

The OSLC4J library provides a service to request all the resources from
the a service providers (i.e. getStockQuotes). Regarding the service
POST, is it possible in the same way to post multiple resources (in
rdf/xml representation) to a service provider? So far, I iterate over a
collection of resource to post single resource using the
'addOslcResource' method. But I can't see how I could have a list of
resource all on the same level.

At the REST client side, the OSLCRestClient class comes with the methods
getOslcResource, getOslcResources, addOslcResource.... Maybe a method
addOslcResources should be added to the class OSLCRestClient.

Best regards,

Jean-Luc

Back to the top