Re: [lyo-dev] Eclipse Lyo with IBM Rational Change 5.2.x is not able to authenticate

Hi Miguel,

It would probably make sense to ask in a forum about Rational Change such as:
    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=1508

Having said that, I asked around a bit and seems that OAuth was added in 5.3 and suggest that you try the latest fixpack 5.3.0.5

Best of luck with it

- Steve Speicher