Re: [lyo-dev] DoorsOauthSample

Peter,

It's a fair point. The problem is in the authentication, though, which is outside the scope of OSLC. It looks like the DOORS team moved from OAuth 1.0 to OAuth 1.0a, which has a different flow.

--
Samuel Padgett | IBM Rational | spadgett@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for Peter Raymond ---07/03/2013 08:30:38 AM---Hi, Thanks for the responses folks.  I see the way Gabriel Peter Raymond ---07/03/2013 08:30:38 AM---Hi, Thanks for the responses folks.  I see the way Gabriel got the sample to work with DOORS 9.4 was

Peter Raymond <praymond@xxxxxxxxxx>

Lyo project developer discussions <lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

07/03/2013 08:30 AM

Re: [lyo-dev] DoorsOauthSample

    Sent by:

lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Thanks for the responses folks.  I see the way Gabriel got the sample to work with DOORS 9.4 was to comment out the code that was not working.
I don’t have time to try with DOORS 9.5 at the moment, the project I am working on requires DOORS 9.4.  If the sample works fine with DOOR 9.5 then I guess we can leave it as-is without my fixes.

I would be interested in any explanation why the code needs to change for different releases of DOORS.  I was hoping the OSLC standard was one where we did not have to re-write or modify integrations between products with each release of the products.

Anyway, with my modified code I am making some progress getting information from DOORS 9.4.
I have hit a couple more issues and questions…will post those in separate messages so not to clutter up this thread.

Peter Raymond
Principal Software Architect
Serena Software