[lyo-dev] UI preview

Hello everybody:

I am trying to show a UI preview, you know, the small window that shows some information from a resource that it is already linked  with another resource.
I was reading http://open-services.net/resources/tutorials/oslc-primer/ui-preview/ and it says that we need to add the value application/x-oslc-compact+xml to the accept header in order to get the small preview.
I am working with DOORS and I wanted to see how it looks when a DOORS resource is added to a WI in RTC.
I see that the requested URL looks like this: https://<host>/dwa/rm/calm/linkrenderingcontent?urn=urn:rational::1-514b30b9627b2a31-O-1-00000063&hover=small&version=2.0
The accept header is: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8

So, what is the correct way to request the UI preview?

Thanks.

Sergio Deras Arreola
Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters
Phone: (011-52) 33-3669-7000. Ext: 5897