Re: [lyo-dev] New reply to Re: How to set "priority" for my work item with OSLC? by Michael Fiedler

>>Hi, There's currently no Java resource in OSLC4J to represent that RTC-specific Literal resource.   You could either

>>- create one that matches the predicates in Literal and have OSLC4J de-serialize to Java for you
>>- Use the OSLC client to do a get and don't de-serialize to java - just process the raw xml yourself (or with an RDF lib like Jena)

>>Regards,
>>Mike

Thank you, Michael

Can you provide me some samples I can use to use both the way or point me to some doc?
In the org.eclipse.lyo.client.oslc.OSLCClient class I can see only the "getResource" method that in turns, invoke the GET operation,
but not sure how to manage the ClientResponse object it returns back :

            ClientResponse response = oslc_client.getResource("https://x.xx.xxx.xx:9443/ccm/oslc/enumerations/_ryl8MLbfEeK8JbTtKcHtwA/pid",OSLCConstants.CT_RDF);

thanks in advance
piero m.