Re: [lyo-dev] Is it the media type: "application/x-oslc-disc-service-provider-catalog+xml" implemented in Lyo?

Thanks Sam.

I think I am now able to add more information. DOORS is adding a header request "accept: application/rdf+xml". And the OSLC4JBugzilla answers in this format.
But I am looking at the catalogs from DOORS 9.5 and RTC 4.0. Note that the two of them wrap all the content inside the "ServiceProviderCatalog"  tag.

RTC (rdf+xml):
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<rdf:RDF>
 <oslc:ServiceProviderCatalog rdf:about="https://<host>:9443/ccm/oslc/workitems/catalog">
</oslc:ServiceProviderCatalog>
</rdf:RDF>

DOORS (xml):
<?xml version="1.0"?>
  <oslc_disc:ServiceProviderCatalog rdf:about="https://<host>:8443/dwa/rm/discovery/catalog">
  </oslc_disc:ServiceProviderCatalog>

While the OSLC4JBugzilla catalog starts to describe the nodes immediately:

OSLC4JBugzilla (rdf+xml):
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<rdf:RDF>
        <rdf:Description rdf:about="http://<host>:8900/OSLC4JBugzilla/services/catalog/singleton">
        </rdf:Description>
</rdf:RDF>

So, there is no "ServiceProviderCatalog"  tag in the OSLC4JBugzilla catalog.
RTC 4.0 does not have problems dealing with this and it recognize the "serviceProvider" tags correctly.
But DOORS is not. This makes me wonder, is DOORS requesting a special structure?

Again I need to ask, am I looking at the correct specification: http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreSpecification?sortcol=table;table=up;up=#Service_Provider_Resources?
If so, I do not see that we need to wrap the information in the catalog into the "ServiceProviderCatalog" tag.

Thanks in advance.

Sergio Deras Arreola
Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters
Phone: (011-52) 33-3669-7000. Ext: 5897