Re: [lyo-dev] Question to link the Lyo CM sample app with a CLM 4.0 application

Hi Sergio,  You are correct that you need to implement rootservices (plus some addtional OAuth-related flows).   The OSLC4JBugzilla sample is an example of a CM provider which does exactly that.

The source code is in the docs repository:

https://git.eclipse.org/c/lyo/org.eclipse.lyo.docs.git/

And additional info can be found in the OSLC tutorial and workshop.   See the following for more info:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Lyo/BuildOSLC4JBugzilla
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Lyo/OSLCWorkshop
http://open-services.net/resources/tutorials/integrating-products-with-oslc

Regards,