Re: [lyo-dev] FW: Issue /problem while Installing the OSLC4J toolkit

We had similar issues though I cannot recall the exact error.  We moved to a machine that didn't have to go via a proxy and all was well.
If your internet access is via a proxy you might need to set that in Eclipse also.

Maeve

From: Michael Fiedler <fiedler.mf@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Lyo project developer discussions <lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, 27 February 2013, 14:09
Subject: Re: [lyo-dev] FW: Issue /problem while Installing the OSLC4J toolkit

That URL is working OK for me - you don't need SSH when using the git: protocol.

Cloning into org.eclipse.lyo.core...
remote: Counting objects: 2237, done.
Receiving objects: 100% (2237/2237), 400.31 KiB | 697 KiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (1037/1037), done.

Could something in your network/firewall be blocking access to port 9418 (the standard git: protocol port)?  Can you try this URL instead:  http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/lyo/org.eclipse.lyo.core.git

Regards,
Mike

Request your help in resolving the following error message.

Thanks,
Roopa Venu
Mobile – 9945656908