From: Ritter, Tom <tom.ritter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Subject: Eclipse Integrated Development Day
To: "fiedler.mf@xxxxxxxxx" <fiedler.mf@xxxxxxxxx>, "sspeiche@xxxxxxxxxx" <sspeiche@xxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Steven and Michael,

we organize on May 27th the 4th Eclipse Integrated Development Day.  You can find more information here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_IDD_2013

I would be glad if you as Lyo project representatives would consider to contribute to that event. Or if you could suggest someone else who might be interested in presenting Lyo there.

In addition we are also still looking for sponsors to make the 4th edition of this event also a great success. Maybe this could be of interest for you as well. Please let me know and I can give more details about that.

Please let me know if you have any other questions regarding this event.

Best Regards / Viele Grüße,

  Tom Ritter

--

Dr. Tom Ritter

Deputy Head of Competence Center MOTION

Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems FOKUS

MOTIONModeling and Testing for System and Service Solutions

Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31, 10589 Berlin, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)30 3463 7278
E-Mail:
tom.ritter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Web: http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/en/motion

ModelBus: http://www.modelbus.org

Please be invited to our upcoming events.

Please see latest news in our newsletter.

Back to the top