[lyo-dev] Lyo 1.1 news plus some coming changes for Maven Central hosting

A couple of project updates:

1.  The paperwork for the 1.1 release is working its way through the Eclipse process and it should be available in a week or so if all goes smoothly.   The main changes are
   a. bug fixes and minor OSLC4J enhancements
   b. officially package the client library with OSLC4J
   c. officially package the OAuth provider libraries in their own download

2.  There will be some changes coming in the project Maven pom.xml files to let us host Lyo artifacts on Maven Central.  We've learned some lessons on how artifacts should be named and will be making updates to reflect that.   No action required now - we'll send more details when the time comes.  Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up.

Regards,
Mike

Back to the top