Re: [lyo-dev] Summary page for Perl contributions

Hello,

about the Net-OSLC-Module, I wrote some documentation [1], but I think I will submit a more concise description to publish on the wiki.

I also have a few new commits [2] which fix some issues, but I am not sure I know about the process to update the code in Lyo. Should I open a Bugzilla ticket with the patches ?

[1] https://github.com/arroway/Net-OSLC-CM/blob/master/README.md
[2] https://github.com/arroway/Net-OSLC-CM/commits/master

Stéphanie Ouillon