Re: [lyo-dev] Issues getting Lab 6 working

On 27 nov 2012, at 22:35, Michael Fiedler <fiedler.mf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That older namespace is actually correct - the IBM Rational Jazz rootservices protocol still uses it for the cmServiceProviders predicate.  "http://open-services.net/xmlns/cm/1.0/" is correct, strange as it seems, so you will have to change it back.
[Nils] OK. When using it I got a "reasonable" response though .. as opposed to the loop below. But guess "reasonable" was due to quick fail ..

Things to check
   - are you being prompted for a login to the Bugzilla server when you select the friend in the associations dialog?   You should be.
[Nils] Yes.

Double check you are not getting a warning from your browser to accept popups from the OSLC4JBugzilla server.
   - are there any exceptions on the console?
[Nils] At some point I am getting *lots* of messages:
at org.eclipse.lyo.oslc4j.provider.jena.RdfXmlAbbreviatedWriter.serializeStatement(RdfXmlAbbreviatedWriter.java:469)
Seems likely related to issue described below … code at line 469:

while (statementIterator.hasNext()) {
---> serializeStatement(statementIterator.next(), xmlWriter, serializedResources);
}
Infinite loop ..?

Try these first.   If no luck, we might need to set a breakpoint on the OSLC4JBugzilla server to make sure it is returning a catalog to your consumer.
[Nils] I'll describe the exact steps ..

1) After selecting the application in the Add Association my breakpoint in ServerProviderCatalogService .. public ServiceProviderCatalog getServiceProviderCatalog()) is hit.
2) When continuing i notice in the "Network" view that a response is coming .. but a bit too large :) .. MBs keep ticking in ... (The type error was there before)

PNG image

3) When going to the "Sources" tab and pausing the script, it's stuck at a function .. see below. To stop (as said transferred many MBs by then .. clearly not correct), I reloaded the page.

PNG image

Attaching the response from calling http://nkronqvist.no-ip.org:8080/OSLC4JBugzilla/services/catalog/singleton with header Accept: application/rdf+xml

Any ideas what can be the issue?

Rgs,