Re: [lyo-dev] How to use org.eclipse.lyo.core.query project to implement OSLC Query Capability

Please take a look at how the OSLC4JBugzilla adapter (in the git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/lyo/org.eclipse.lyo.docs.git Git repository) uses the library.

The purpose of the library to lex and parse OSLC query strings into data structures that you can use to help translate OSLC query syntax into queries for your backend.
The library does not directly tranlate OSLC queries to any particular technology such as JPA, SQL, SPARQL, etc.

Regards,
Mike