Re: [lyo-dev] Proposal: Remove non-OSLC4J Bugzilla adapter from Lyo

Hi.

Samit Mehta <samit.mehta@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> +1 on removing the non-OSLC4J adapter since it was confusing and unclear
> which one to use, and what the differences were.

+1

> I strongly recommend leaving a completed version in the "docs" repository
> as part of the tutorial, or at least indicate in the tutorial that a
> completed working version exists in the "server" repository.

That's the best option, IMHO : it's not obvious to think that a
fully-fledged program is in the docs, but the docs should point to it
too ;)

>  If necessary,
> then an additional copy in the "server" repository is not a bad idea as a
> sample.

Not sure this is wise : copies tend to diverge, so better have only one
place for it (even though packaged docs distribution archives could be
produced including the sources, but that's no git question, more a build
question).

Just my 2 cents,

--
Olivier BERGER