[lyo-dev] Will attend EclipseCon Europe

Hi Lyo dev,

I will attend the EclipseCon Europe Conference -  just a couple of weeks away.

Even if there are no official Lyo session at the conference I thought perhaps someone could be interested in sharing a lunch table or to have a beer in the evening….

//Lars

Lars Ohlén

Tieto

email
lars.ohlen@xxxxxxxxx, direct +46 (0)10 48 17 190, mobile +46 (0)70 611 73 57
Box 1038, 651 15 Karlstad, Sweden,
www.tieto.com

Please note: The information contained in this message may be legally privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorised use, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank You.

Back to the top