From: lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Fiedler
Sent: den 7 september 2012 13:45
To: Lyo project developer discussions
Subject: [lyo-dev] OSLC client library

We have an early version of an OSLC client library in Lyo now.  It can
be found in the
http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/lyo/org.eclipse.lyo.client.git Git
repository.   Once the dependencies have cleared the Eclipse IP
process, it will be available as jars as well.   It includes:

- Apache Wink client to facilitate HTTP requests
- serialization/de-serialization of CM and QM artifacts to/from Java POJOs
- query and paging support
- OAuth client (samples coming soon)
- IBM Rational Jazz client extensions to the generic OSLC client for
rootservices processing
- Samples

It does depend on the OSLC4J
(http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/lyo/org.eclipse.lyo.core.git) and
OAuth (http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/lyo/org.eclipse.lyo.server.git)
projects in Lyo.

There is javadoc  now and we're working on some additional wiki
documentations for it.

Regards,
Mike