[lyo-dev] Missing information about the Lyo 1.0 release on Eclipse.org

Hi all,

Why is the information about the 1.0 present only at the http://open-services.net/ site and not in the Lyo pages hosted by Eclipse.org?

(if it exists it’s not that easy to find as on the start page of open-serivce.net site)

Seems like a small problem; but the new legal contract (terms of use) that needs to be signed before reading contents of the open-service.net currently stops me.

This because I need approval from our internal legal before I can sign.

And I can also think that release info about an Eclipse project seems logical to publish on its dedicated Eclipse site!

Info about the upcoming webinar about the Lyo PoC created by GM would also be great to find on the Eclipse site.

//Lars

Lars Ohlén
Tieto

Sweden