[lyo-dev] [OT] ADMS.SW meta-data woes - Was: Re: Project meta data is out of date for technology.lyo

Hi.

Just reviewing last messages on the Lyo list, this leads me to thinking
about a potential connexion between these Eclipse portal's reminders
with ADMS.SW (formerly ADMS.F/OSS) specs [0] we're working on, which
could be used to describe metadata of Eclipse projects.

As you guys are all RDF and linked data fans, I thought this could be
interesting.

See [1] and maybe my interview in [2] too, for elements of context
(shameless plug, and justifying my lack of real contributions of Lyo, as
I'm busy fixing the world elsewhere, with more or less the same tools ;)

Btw, I still haven't found the time to explore similarities between OSLC
Assets and AMDS(.SW) Assets, which surely exist... but I'd need a few
more lives to cope with all those exciting concurrent efforts ;)

Any comments welcome.

Best regards,

[0] http://joinup.ec.europa.eu/asset/adms_foss/release/release05
[1] http://joinup.ec.europa.eu/asset/adms_foss/description