From: Michael Fiedler <fiedler.mf@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, May 24, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Subject: Lyo chat at the Rational Innovate conference
To: Lyo project developer discussions <lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

If you will be attending the Rational Innovate conference in Orlando June 3-7 and are interested in talking about Eclipse Lyo, you are invited to stop by at the Eclipse Lyo chat.   It will be on Wednesday, June 6th from 3PM-4:30PM.   Final location is still TBD, but look for more info on this mailing list and at the conference.    You can indicate your interest in attending here:  http://linkd.in/LsEWaK.

I'm looking forward to getting together to talk about Lyo and OSLC.

Regards,
Mike

Back to the top