Re: [lyo-dev] How to authenticate with RTC in OSLC way

The Jazz Foundation SDK is not required to authenticate with RTC.   See the Lyo Bugzilla sample for an example of an application that implements the Jazz rootservices and OAuth "protocols" without benefit of an SDK.

I suggest asking question specific to Jazz or Rational Team Concert in the Rational Team Concert integration forum:

https://jazz.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=2

Regards, Mike