Re: [lyo-dev] Lyo GitHub repositories populated

The GitHub repositories are read-only mirrors of the eclipse.org repositories.   They are intended to be used for folks to create their own GitHub repositories and then issue pull requests for the committers to commit their changes at eclipse.org.   We're working out a way to incorporate Gerrit into the process as well.

Since you are a project committer, you have the ability to commit directly to eclipse.org using the ssh URL for the repositories at eclipse.  Or you can continue to put your changes on GitHub and issue pull requests.   There are some good resources for Eclipse committers linked from here:  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/New_Commmitter_Handbook

We have some info at: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Lyo/ContributorsGettingStarted.   Feel free to update based on your experiences.

Regards,
Mike

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 11:41 AM, Olivier Berger <olivier.berger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi.

On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 10:12:05 -0400, Michael Fiedler <fiedler.mf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The GitHub repos for Lyo are now available:
>
> OSLC reference implementations:  https://github.com/eclipse/lyo.rio
> OSLC test suites:  https://github.com/eclipse/lyo.testsuite
>
> Currently working on a wiki page for best practices for contributing to Lyo
> using GitHub.

What's the status of these, and syncing with the eclipse ones ?

I'm just curious if a merge I've done in github will be propagated
inside Eclipse foundation's.

Maybe that's fairly standard Eclipse FAQ bit, and then I should probably
go do my Eclipse developer homework ? ;)

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER
Ingenieur Recherche - Dept INF