Re: [lyo-dev] How to authenticate with RTC in OSLC way

Hi,  The rootservices and OAuth protocols which RTC uses are outside the scope of OSLC itself.   They are requirements beyond OSLC needed to integrate with RTC.

Take a look at the bugzilla example in org.eclipse.lyo.server.git repository.   It is able to perform the rootservices and OAuth services RTC requires.

More info on the bugzilla example and connecting it to RTC:  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Lyo/BuildBugzilla

You can also reference https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RootServicesSpec

Regards,
Mike