Re: [lyo-dev] OSLC4J - Needs some pointers on how to create plain java client

Take a look at the OSLC4JChangeManagementTest, OSLC4JStockQuoteTest and OSLC4JTestTest projects.  They should not depend on any app server runtime.  You will still need the  Jena and Wink providers and acces to the POJO resource definitions for serialization/de-serialization.   The tests do a good bit of work sifting through catalogs and service providers.   Some of that could be simplified if you know your service provider info directly.

Caveat:  I've not tried running them standalone outside of my Eclipse IDE, but this is my understanding of the projects and their runtimes. Would be very interested to hear if this is good approach for you.

Regards,
Mike