Re: [lyo-dev] OSLC jars and dependencies

Hi,  You can find the jar dependencies in the pom.xml for the projects.   I'll try to get this list on the wiki, but here it is:

OSLC4J

jsr311-api-1.1.1.jar
javax.servlet-api-3.0.1.jar
log4j-1.2.16.jar

OSLC4JJenaProvider

jena-2.6.4.jar  (will change to jena 2.7.0)
iri-0.8.jar
icu4j-4.8.1.1.jar
slf4j-api-1.6.0.jar
slf4j-log4j12-1.6.0.jar
xercesImpl-2.7.1.jar
javax.servlet-api-3.0.1.jar

OSLC4JJson4JProvider

wink-json4j-1.1.3-incubating.jar
javax.servlet-api-3.0.1.jar

OSLC4JWink

wink-j1.1.3-incubating.jar
wink-json4j-1.1.3-incubating.jar
wink-json4j-provider-1.1.3-incubating.jar
wink-client-1.1.3-incubating.jar
wink-server-1.1.3-incubating.jar
javax.servlet-api-3.0.1.jar

Regards,